Rowan Vet’s highly skilled Veterinary Surgeons have many years’ experience performing a variety of surgical treatments and routine procedures.
Whatever the reason for surgical treatment, you can rest assured that your pet will receive the very best care from our highly skilled team. Both of our practices have separate dog and cat recovery rooms for a comfortable rest post-surgery.
The surgical care we offer includes:
- Routine procedures like pet neutering and lump removal
- Dental treatments and tooth extractions
- Emergency surgical intervention for acute injury or illness
- Removal of foreign bodies
- Emergency cesareans
- Internal investigations and biopsies
- Amputations and eye removals
- GVD surgery – Gastric Dilatation Volvulus (Bloat).
We aim to offer a variety of more complex surgical treatments through our surgical referral service including:
- Orthopaedic procedures – fractures, cruciate disease management, management of patella luxation, and Arthrodesis
- Soft tissues surgery – wound management, tumour resection and reconstruction, head and neck surgery, abdominal surgery etc.
- Perineal surgery – urinary surgery, nephrectomy, urethrostomy, thoracotomy, etc.
Fully equipped for surgery