Following the recent update relating to COVID-19 and the removal of all legal restrictions. Rowan Vets are mindful that some clients may be vulnerable and are happy to work with clients to ensure visits are as stress free as possible.
Our current COVID guidelines are:
- There is no longer a requirement to wear a mask on site.
- Our staff are happy to wear a mask in confined spaces such as consultation rooms, and will ask you before the consultation begins if you would like them to wear one.
- If you would like to wear a mask during your visit and don’t have one, we have disposable masks available. Please do ask the staff to assist you on your arrival.
- Hand hygiene is still an important part of reducing the spread of COVID 19. Please remember to sanitise your hands on entry to the practice.
- DO NOT attend an appointment if you have tested positive for COVID 19.
Please note that some of the services detailed on this website may not be currently available due to our COVID safety measures.
Thank you for your continued understanding and support.